Resin Wicker Patio Furniture Sets, Full Size
Scroll down to see our fabulous Outdoor Resin Wicker Furniture Sets.
Some people refer to these sets as Wicker Conversation Sets. Call them whatever you like. We have a large selection of Quality Wicker Furniture.
Click here to read How Quality Outdoor Synthetic Resin Wicker is Made.
Value..Be sure to check out our fabulous Group Priced Specials. if you cannot use our groups, make your own! Buy 4 or more pieces & we offer Special Group Prices.
Very Important...When you order our full size furniture sets online the price for the entire purchase will appear & that should be the total price, but we will not charge you. We call you to go over everything making sure everything is correct. EG--furniture color, fabric selection & time frame. Also we have to make sure you are not in an outer area like the Florida Keys that requires some extra shipping charges. When you tell us everything is clear & in order then we charge a deposit. The deposits are usually 25%. Then the remaining 75% balance will be charged to your account after your order is ready, but before the actual ship date as we need an approval on your credit card before we ship. We want things correct & for you to be comfortable & confident before we charge any money. You are also welcome to call us to order. 1-800-274-8602--Six Days a week.
Do you love Rockers & Swivel Glider Chairs...both our Palm Springs & Laguna Beach collections are available with matching full size rockers that house full size seat & back cushions. We also have matching rockers in our midsize Bel Aire & Malibu Sets. Midsize house seat cushions only. Lots of the other collections we show further down offer Swivel Glider Chairs.
Construction...Welcome to our Full Size Outdoor Resin Wicker Furniture Sets. We offer quality furniture all made the right way featuring factory welded aluminum frames made of heavy gauge aluminum. We only use quality synthetic wicker. It is called HDPE-- high density polyethylene synthetic wicker to weave over the frames. Synthetic wicker is man made as opposed to natural wicker & rattan that grows wild. There are lots of different textures & colors of synthetic wicker. They all contain UV protectors so the colors stay true. They are all nonporous so water rolls right off of them. There is no assembly required.
Comfort..please look at the pictures of our furniture. Look at our seat cushions. See how the distance fronm the floor to the top of our seat cushions in the front is higher than they are in the back? This is so you automatically lean back into our thick back cushions. Combine this with our deep seats & Quality American Made Cushions & you have quality furniture made the right way
Please feel confident that we specialize in Wicker Products since 1978. This is all we do and you are dealing with a family run business that cares about our customers.
We offer Free Curbside Delivery to Most Locations in the 48 states even if you are just buying one sofa. Our deliveries are made in 18 wheeler trucks that must be able to drive onto & away from your delivery address.
Quality Aluminum Framed All Weather Resin Wicker Furniture Sets